双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

来源:中国日报网
2018-02-14 10:05:37
分享
 
 

Spring Festival Special

春节特辑

How do foreigners view Xi's statements?

外国人的学“习”心得

President Xi Jinping has made many inspiring statements. How do the foreigners in China view Xi's thoughts?

国家主席习近平的很多重要观点,在中国的外国人也颇有感受,来看看他们印象最深的是什么?

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

① 佐藤礼实 Satoureimi 日本

大家好!我是来自日本的佐藤礼实。

Hello everyone! I am Satoureimi from Japan.

习近平主席对他的人民讲过很多话。

President Xi Jinping has made quite a lot remarks to Chinese people

其中,我最喜欢的一句是:

Among all these, my favorite is that

“幸福是奋斗出来的”。

Happiness is achieved through hard work.

所以我觉得我也要努力奋斗好好学习。

I feel that I should also make arduous work and study hard.

最后祝大家新年快乐!

Happy new year to you all!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

②雅雅 Yaya Shaihh 巴基斯坦

大家好,我叫雅雅,在北京学习。

Hello everyone! My name is Yaya Shaihh, and currently I’m studying in Beijing.

我从心里喜爱习近平,

I really like Chinese President Xi Jinping.

我很认同他说的一句话

And I agree with the remark he has made,

不忘初心,牢记使命

“Remain true to our original aspiration and keep our mission firmly in mind.”

我祝福我的兄弟姐妹,

I’d like to give the best wishes to my brothers and sisters,

春节快乐,新年快乐!

Happy Spring Festival! Happy New Year!

谢谢!

Thanks.

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

③张芬妮(VENNY NOVIANIL) 印度尼西亚

大家好,我叫张芬妮。我来自印度尼西亚。

Hello everyone! My name is Zhang Fenni from Indonesia.

现在在中国的大学学习,

Currently I'm studying in China.

学习之余,我也关注中国的领导人是如何领导中国的

Apart from school learning, I also pay attention to how China's leaders govern the country.

中国国家主席习近平曾经说过这样一句话

Chinese President Xi Jinping made a remar. He said

“青年兴则国家兴,青年强则国家强”

"A nation will prosper only when its young people thrive."

我以后会好好学习,

I will keep learning from now on.

将来回到印尼以后,能成为对国家有用的人。

When I return to Indonesia in the future, I can be a useful person for my country.

现在是2018年中国的春节

Now it's Chinese Spring Festival of 2018.

在此祝大家春节快乐!

Wish you Happy New Year!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

④苏轼(Eid Tahoun) 埃及

大家好!我叫苏轼,来自埃及。

Hello everyone! I’m Eid Tahoun from Egypt.

我喜欢中国国家主席习近平,

I like Chinese President Xi Jinping,

因为习近平说过一句话:

because he once said that:

中国开放的大门永远不会关上,欢迎各国搭乘中国发展的“顺风车”。

The door of China'sopening up will never shut and China welcomes all countries to ride on its development.

现在我用我学会的中文跟大家说“春节快乐”!

Now I’d like to use the Chinese I’ve learned to wish you “Happy Chinese New Year”!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑤阿霞 JAZANA 波兰

大家好,我叫阿霞,

Hello everyone! My name is Asia.

来自波兰,现在北京读书

I come from Poland and currently I'm studying in Beijing.

2017年,习近平说了的这句话:

In 2017, President Xi Jinping made a remark that

空谈误国,实干兴邦

"Empty talk harms the nation, practical action helps it thrive".

我觉得他是对的,人们不需要光说,还要实现(所说的….)

I think he is quite right. People should work more and talk less.

祝你们春节快乐!

Happy Spring Festival to you all!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑥沙力安 Muhammad Shalian 马来西亚

大家好,我是沙力安,来自马来西亚。

Hello everyone! My name is Muhammad Shalian and I come from Malaysia.

现在我在中国学习。

Currently I’m studying in China.

学习之余我也关注着中国的发展。

In my spare time I pay attention to China’s development.

2017年中国国家主席习近平对他的国民说过许多话。其中

Chinese President Xi Jinping has made a lot of remarks in 2017. The sentence saying that

青年兴则国家兴,青年强则国家强。

“A nation will prosper only when its young people thrive”

我觉得也适合我。

also works for me.

我也要努力学习,将来成为对国家有用的人。

I should work hard and become a useful person for the country in the future.

现在是中国的2018年春节。

Now it’s the Chinese Spring Festival of 2018.

“Happy Chinese New Year!”

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑦希里 乌兹别克斯坦

大家好!我叫希里,来自乌兹别克斯坦。

Hello! My name is Sitona, and I come from Uzbekistan.

我现在在中国北京的大学学习。

Now I'm a university student in Beijing.

在除了学校的学习过程之外,

Apart from school learning,

我还关注着中国的经济,政治和新闻。

I also pay attention to China's politics, economy and the news events.

2017年中国国家主席习近平

In the year 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping

与中国人民讲过许多话,他说的一句话打动了我

made a lot of remarks to Chinese people. I was deeply impressed by one of his statements

“不能因现实复杂而放弃梦想,也不能因理想遥远而放弃追求”

"We should not give up on our dreams because the reality around us is too complicated;

we should not stop pursuing our ideals because they seem out of our reach."

这些话成为了我的座右铭

This remark has become my life motto.

因为我们的人生会遇到很多挫折和困难

During our lifetime, we will be faced with lots of setbacks and difficulties.

我想无论遇到了多大的困难和挫折

I think no matter how difficult they are,

也不要忘记自己的理想和目标

we should not forget our ideals and goals.

失败是成功之母

Failure is the mother of success.

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑧汉森 印度

大家好!我叫汉森。

Hello everyone! My name is Hansen.

来自印度,在中国的大学学习。

I'm from India, and now studying in China.

在中国学习之余,我也关注着中国的国家领导人。

Apart from school learning, I also pay attention to the leader of China.

去年习近平主席说了许多话

Last year President Xi Jinping made a lot of remarks,

其中的“空谈误国,实干兴邦”

one of which is "Empty talk harms the nation, practical action helps it thrive."

我觉得说的很对,我今后也要好好学习,将来为国家努力工作!

I think that's quite right. I will keep learning and work hard for the country in the future.

现在是2018年,中国的春节到了,

Now it's 2018, and the Spring Festival is coming.

我用中文给大家拜年“新年快乐”!

I'd like to give my New Year greetings to you in Chinese, "Happy New Year!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑨莲娜 乌克兰

你好,我是莲娜,来自乌克兰。

Hello I'm Lianna from Ukraine.

中国国家主席习近平说过几句话

Chinese President Xi Jinping made a lot of remarks.

我很喜欢一句,幸福都是奋斗出来的

The one I like most is "Happiness is achieved through hard work."

我的生活就是这样的,我一直都在努力工作。

My life is just like this. I have been working hard all the time.

现在是2018年的中国春节,

Now it is Chinese Spring Festival of 2018.

我用中文向大家祝贺

I'd like to give my best wishes to you in Chinese,

春节快乐!

"Happy New Year!"

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

⑩麦克 Michael 英国

Hi, I'm Michael

大家好,我是麦克。

I'm an Englishman, but I've lived in China - in Beijing - most of my life.

我是一个英国人,可是在中国北京生活了大半辈子。

And I've seen so many changes. Through it all, China has developed apace.

我经历了许多的变化,中国在不断的高速发展。

Now President Xi Jinping has made many pithy pronouncements.

习近平主席有许多精辟格言,

One of my favorites is

有一句我最喜欢的是

Remain true to our original aspirations, and keep our mission firmly in mind.

不忘初衷,牢记使命。

I think the Chinese Communist Party's original mission was

我认为中国共产党的最初的使命

To build a more just society.

就是要构建更公平的社会

Well, the Spring Festival is upon us.

现在春节到啦

I'd like to wish you all a Happy Spring Festival

我祝你们大家春节快乐!

Chunjie kuaile!

双语视频 | 外国人的学“习”心得

标签: